Vision and Community
Membership of Dragon Claw is focused on people with Rheumatoid Disease, Lupus, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, care givers and supportive clinicians. The online concept is unique and innovative by global standards as it focuses on shared knowledge and self-coordination of clinical and other care providers. Dragon Claw is member driven, independent and governed by a formal structure. It is global.
We aim to provide useful tools and services to registered members, carers and clinicians in a completely different way and provide you with a range of services to:
- Reduce isolation;
- Improve pain management;
- Improve mental health outcomes;
- Help people avoid unnecessary hospital admissions;
- Provide patient advocacy; and to
- Assist carers and families to cope
- Reduce your stress by joining a group that understands.
- Increase your knowledge about your condition.
- Join drug trials as they become available.
- Dragon Claw links the disease progression with the development of co-morbidities. We believe that no other website does this.
- Dragon Claw deliberately links health and fitness features not illness and drug services to provide hope for these incurable conditions.
- Quality of life tools, diet, mental health and exercise are key features.
- Carers are included in the equation as sufferers are very dependent upon caregiver support.
- Over time members will be linked geographically to encourage social interaction and physical meetings.
- Register on Dragon Claw and complete our questionnaire
- Tell us about you via My Story
- Explore the site and watch some of the videos
- Shot and send your own video
Join the adventure, use the Forum and give us feedback!